Friday, February 21, 2014

Tomato Egg Bowl

So the other night me and my host siblings were home alone, and we were gonna have some dinner. I was kinda craving eggs and salsa, but then I saw this recipe on pinterest that just looked really good, so I decided to give it a try, of course adjusting it a little bit as I always do...


Ingredients:
1/4 cup tomato sauce
2 eggs
Shredded cheese (optional)

Directions:
Put tomato sauce in a microwave save bowl and crack the eggs over the sauce. Heat in microwave for about 2 minutes or until eggs are cooked. Top with shredded cheese, if desired.



 Sorry the picture doesn't look very appetizing, but it is very delicious, I promise!

2 comments:

  1. Okay that actually looks super good!! I must try it once we stock back up on cheese.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, it's do amazing! I'm officially an addict to it... But the cheese is pretty important.

      Delete