Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Pancakes w/ Homemade Blueberry Syrup

This morning my sweet host sister was just craving crepes like crazy, so I made her some crepes. A thing I really love on my crepes is fruit, so I decided to make my own blueberry sauce without all the sugar, and it was delicious!


Crepes

Ingredients:
125 g flour
2 eggs
3 dl milk
2 tbsp oil
1 tsp vanilla

Directions:
Beat eggs, milk, and oil and add flour and vanilla. Fry on a pan sprayed with oil.


Blueberry syrup

Ingredients:

1 cup blueberries
1/2 cup water
1 tbsp sugar substitute (splenda, stevia etc)
1 tsp potato flour

Directions:
Heat blueberries and water up in a pot. When simmering add the sugar. Let it simmer on medium heat for about 10 minutes. Add the potato flour to thicken the syrup if needed. Let it cool down, and serve over your fresh made crepes.




 Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment