Saturday, February 22, 2014

Gingerbread Latte

One thing that I think is pretty funny is that I've learned to like coffee since I came to Utah, the only place in the world probably where drinking coffee isn't the norm, haha. Maybe that's why I've started to like it, because you don't really have access to it as much. I still don't like the plain brewed coffee, but i love Cafe Latte and other things with coffee flavor, so here is one of my favorite recipes for cafe latte.


Ingredients:
1 cup almond milk
1/2 tsp dried ground ginger
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp molasses
1/2 cup fresh brewed coffee

Directions:
Mix almond milk, ginger, cinnamon, and molasses and heat up in a microwave for about 1,5 minute. Make the coffee, and mix with almond milk.



 Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment