Saturday, February 15, 2014

Cake Decorating

So today we had the Sweethearts Dance at my high school, and we had in my group agreed on cooking food together as a part of the date. Because my host mom has been in the wedding cake business for a lot of years she promised me to teach me some cool skills with decorating and just making pretty cakes etc. So I thought I wanted to make us a nice desert for the dinner party, and they actually turned out really good, and they were a ton of fun to make!


The cake was just made out of a normal box of vanilla cake, I just added a little bit of raspberry jam. The frosting is also just a normal creme cheese, butter, and powdered sugar with a little bit of raspberry jam as well.



The decorating is made of chocolate gum paste, and normal white gum paste.




No comments:

Post a Comment