Thursday, February 13, 2014

Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Banana Sandwich

Wow these things has a long name! But they're awesome! And they're so easy to make! And they're healthy too! You can't help but love them. And once you try them, you get addicted, so I warn you!


Ingredients:
2 bananas
Peanut butter - I used crunchy, because that's my favorite, but creamy would also work!
1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (or any other kind of chocolate covering you would like)

Directions:
Cut bananas into small slices and make little sandwiches with peanut butter in between. Stick on a tooth pick. Melt the chocolate in the microwave and dip bananas into the chocolate. Some choose to cover them completely. I just did it on one side.
Place on a plate and freeze until the chocolate had hardened. I like to store them in the freezer and eat them kind of like a popsicle. You can also just store in fridge, and they're a little easier to eat.



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment