Monday, March 3, 2014

Hazelnut Chocolate Mocha

Sometimes I think I have my own little Starbucks in my kitchen, haha. I do have my Starbucks recyclable cup that I use all the time for tea and other yummy hot drinks. 
Today I decided to make my own version of the Chocolate Mocha using a hazelnut coffee, and hazelnut coffee creamer, and it turned out super delicious!


Ingredients:
1 cup hazelnut coffee
1/2 cup almond milk
1 tsp hazelnut coffee creamer
2 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
Ekstra sweetener of choice

Directions:
Stir the cocoa powder into about 1 tbsp of the almond milk until there are no lumps in it. Add the rest of the almond milk. Make the coffee and stir in the almond milk and sweetener, and creamer and heat up for about 1,5 minute in the microwave. 



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment