Monday, January 27, 2014

My Lunchbox

Everyday at school I bring my own lunch. I do that because I don't wanna eat the gross school food they give us. So everyday I have some kind of a salad, wrap, or some kind of leftovers or whatever. I love having my little salad container, which both have a room for a cooler, knife and fork, and a little space for the dressing and everything. 

Well, I thought I would give you a little sneak peak on what my salad container contained today!


Start out with a base of lettuce, spinach or other kind of greens.


Add all of your favorite veggies, and add some kind of protein, either meat, cheese, or whatever you like, and some fresh herbs is always delicious!


I like to have some kind of crunch in my salad as well. Today I used these homemade, roasted sunflower seeds. I just worsted them on a dry pan with a little bit of soy sauce. So good!


Now you only need to add your favorite dressing, or just eat it plain as it is! 


Hope this will inspire you to start making your own homemade lunch. It really is so much better, I promise! All you need is just a little creativity and a good container!

No comments:

Post a Comment